2 weeks ago

Hi everyone,

So here`s what I`m thinking of. I slightly lifted my F-150, and now I keep getting more and more mud stuck on my tailgate. So I guess I need to get those mud flaps in. I used to have ones when I got the truck, but they are gone already. And you know, that the thing that I don`t buy every day. Now, I looked them up online, and there are hundreds of mud guards for trucks in the catalogs. And here`s the question - what should I buy then?

Any help is appreciated!