June 11, 2011

I need to install Bed Rails & Caps on a truck that has the pockets cut for them already from the factory. What is that type of bed rail called and where can you buy them from?

The only ones I can find are for trucks that don`t have the pockets and need to be drilled. BTW, I`m looking for chrome putcos.