Sponsor "Editor Questions Forum" on Classic Truck World
EON (the publisher of Classic Truck World) is excited that you are interested in becoming a sponsor. Sponsorship is a level of advertising above a mere banner cycling on a page. It is an integral part of the site that stands out from the rest. Also as a sponsor you can get up close and personal with our members. You can talk on the forum, answer questions and even show off some cool new stuff. A sponsor is a welcome member of the community. As a sponsor you get:
- A banner that shows every time anyone does anything within that forum, from making a topic to reading the latest post.
- A logo that will be displayed throughout the site where the forum is mentioned.
- The opportunity to talk on the forum about your company and products and maybe even make some friends and colleagues.
- At the end of your sponsorship you will get a report that breaks down the numbers from how many times your banner was displayed and clicked.
To become a sponsor you need to have 3 things ready:
- Masthead banner - An image up to 646 x 125 will be your main advertisement. For example:
- Tiny logo - An image that will be resized to 150 x 25 of your logo or name. For example:
- Website (destination) where people go when they click the banner. For example: http://www.UltraStreet.com
Ready to become a sponsor? Let's begin:
Note: Please wait after clicking the Accept Terms button. It may take some time to load your images to the server.